This is actually not a recent haul, in fact it was a haul done over a year ago. I just never got around to posting about it. And now that I want to, I’m a tad bit too late. I was scanning some of the products I currently owned earlier looking for something I could review and the VDL Real Skin Foundation caught my attention. Unfortunately, I tossed the box that it came with a while back. Oh, how I regret it now.
So I figured I would just share the items I bought and leave the comment section available in case you have any questions about any of the products here. Even though I can’t properly review the products, I can certainly answer questions about them.
A lightweight and moisturizing premium foundation that brings out the youthful glow from the skin and finishes to a naturally dewy complexion. – VDL
1. Voluminous face injected with light
– Violet Lumilayer Pigment, made by combining skin-brightening red light and blue light for clean and clear skin, creates an intensity that illuminates the face and highlights features.
2. Radiance that lasts all day
– Gently illuminates the face to make skin tone look brilliant all day long. – VDL
1. Naturally transparent skin
This formula forms a balanced, light layer on the skin.
2. Using the Neo Fan Puff feels like a Makeup Artist has touched your Skin with her skilled hands
– Developed by makeup artists, the neo fan puff gently brushes to express a skin texture that is softer and more natural looking.
3. Gently making soft skin
– This fine formula powder lightly and evenly adheres to the skin for the smoothest, softest face. – VDL
This semi-transparent black gel serves multiple functions of a primer, top coat and fixer, offering perfect mascara hold with a natural black glossy finish minus the smudging, flaking and curl drooping. Use it with your favorite mascara to maximize performance or wear alone as an hyper-natural mascara. – VDL
Like I said, if you are curious about any of the products from this haul, just leave a comment below and I’ll reply as soon as I can.