a fine mess has been receiving a lot of love these days and I’m very thankful to those who visit, read and leave comments. Your interaction fuels my motivation to work harder and special thanks to Nineteen for nominating a fine mess for the Liebster Award. I’ve been blogging for a short while and I mostly do it because it’s therapeutic as I had mentioned in another post and because there are tons of people out there who love Korean skincare and makeup but can’t seem to find enough information on it in English. Being a foreigner myself, I share and understand that frustration and I want to help others by sharing my great finds.
Anyway, enough rambling. Please check out Nineteen‘s blog and follow her! The following portion will be sleep-inducing and uninteresting so you can skip right over it and find my nominees at the bottom at this post instead!
1. You must link back the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers .
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Questions by Nineteen :
1. What is on your current top 3 cosmetic-only wishlist?
I don’t care for expensive cosmetics just ones that work. So technically I can get these any time but I’m really trying not to buy more products until I have finished the ones that I already have. I’m starting to build a collection that I fear I may never finish. But the three things I currently want are: 1) Etude House Baby Choux Base 2) Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation 3) Innisfree Skiny Microcara
2. What is your life motto? The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.
3. Lipstain, Lipstick, or Lipgloss? Definitely lip stain.
4. What childhood memories do you want to revisit again? Playing just about every sport with my siblings when we were younger.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be and why. My boyfriend.
6. Name a song that perfectly or somewhat describes your life. Toughie. I’m going to have to say I don’t really know about this one. I find a lot of songs these days to be rather lame in terms of lyrics.
7. Are you comfortable with walking out the door with bare face? No, I’m not. To be completely honest, if I must leave my home with a completely bare face, I will slip on a pair of glasses.
8. What is your morning beauty routine? My morning routine is cleanse -> tone -> sunscreen -> moisturize -> makeup
9. What is your go-to make-up brand? I don’t really have a go-to brand…but I’m loving Innisfree these days.
10. Do you tend to trust people easily? No, I’m very cautious of the people I meet and actually don’t open up to people easily.
According to the rules, I have to nominate 10 other bloggers however most of the blogs I follow have well over 200 followers. Therefore I’m just going to nominate 5 I particularly enjoy reading.
Here are my questions for the nominees:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. How many countries have you traveled to?
3. What’s your favorite restaurant?
4. How many lipsticks do you own?
5. What is the one ingredient you try to avoid when buying skincare products?
6. Are you a morning or night person?
7. What are some of your favorite Korean products?
8. What got you started on Korean skincare/makeup?
9. How often do you clean your makeup brushes?
10. What’s your favorite song of the moment?